Monday, March 31, 2008

what to make...

I just had a trip to the Fresh Market here in Louisville, and now my kitchen is fully stocked again. But unfortunately, I don't know what I'm going to make. I have everything save one ingredient necessary for a cheesecake...which I will make eventually because a friend asked for one for a birthday gift. I'm consider white chocolate with strawberry sauce. Mmm...cheesecake.

I also need to start working on yeast breads. I've been slowing down on them lately mostly because they're so damn much work most of the time. However, I have gotten some pretty incredible tips from some magazines I picked up, and I really should try them.

List of things to make:
  • white chocolate cheesecake
  • key lime pie (I just bought some edible flowers I'm going to use to decorate this...it will be awesome)
  • strawberry shortcake
  • ciabatta
  • brioche
  • challah
  • chicken sausage muffins with spicy sausage and mozzarella
  • cinnamon rolls
Wow...I have a very ambitious list. Unfortunately as well most of those are not particularly healthy. Though I believe my muffins are as a meal. I need to figure out a way to incorporate in some veggies to make them a viable option for a meal. Perhaps some diced mushrooms or onions would work.

No comments: